Regardless what you want to do, all ten of the jobs listed IN MY PREVIOUS ARTICLE are best done in conjunction with a blog.
Therefore, it’s crucial to INVEST TIME in learning a new set of skills if you want to be making more than you are or if you simply want to make enough to work from home.
Below are resources listed for each career.
- Blogging: If you want to learn about blogging you're at the right place! I am going to walk you through everything you need to know and how to get your blog set up on either GoDaddy or BlueHost. I also have loads of free resources for you on my blog www.emmajournel.net
- Affiliate marketing: If you want to tap into affiliate marketing the right way, there are many courses that teaches you about affiliate marketing .
- E-Commerce: If you want to become an e-commerce store owner, you need to learn how to use Shopify. Shopify, unlike Amazon or Ebay, lets you own your contacts and create a brand - this is extremely important if you want to build a business out of it. Also check out Printful if you're looking to create your own apparel label with $0 investment in a warehouse or even supplies.
- Freelance graphic designer: If you want to become a graphic designer, you probably already have some basic Photoshop and design skills; but if you don’t, you can also learn to master Canva or DesignEvo. It's what I use to design everything on my blog and for my brand.
- Handmade crafter: If you make crafts, get familiar with Etsy, and learn how to sell them online. Or create digital products and sell them on Creative Market.
- Online teacher: If you have something you’d like to teach, sign up for a Teachable or Thinkific account and sell your knowledge as a course!
- Product reviewer: If you love reviewing products, join Awin, Shareasale, MaxBounty or iGain and make money on all the products you talk about.
- Social media manager: If you’re good with social media, get familiar with SmarterQueue and Tailwind so you can manage multiple social media accounts at once and autopost for your clients. SmarterQueue recycles your content every 30, 60 or 90 days.
- Virtual assistant: If you’re skilled at organizing, get this book to learn how to become a virtual assistant and get clients fast!
- Freelance writer: If you have the gift of writing, sign up for Freelance Writers Den for opportunities so you can get paid for it!
It’s never too late to learn a new skill.